Can your horse handle on-trail encounters?
Keep your horse under control when encountering scary trail gremlinswith California trainer Robyn Spector.
When you go for a trail ride, you’ll likely encounter a number of things your horse will perceive as a threat to his safety. As a prey animal, his flight instinct tells him to flee such threats. Your challenge is to keep him under control calmly and confidently. As he begins to trust you as his leader, he’ll learn to stay calm when encountering new object.
Read some of the are a few guidelines from Equisearch.
- Trail Ride Schedule – Sep 30
- Trail Riding Safety
- Trail Riding Harry Osborne Trial
- Trail Ride Sweat – is it healthy?
- Getting over a fear of horses while horseback trail riding near Vancouver
- Mexico To Canada Horseback Ride
- Historic Pony Express Trail Ride
- 8 yr old Julia takes the reins on her first TRAIL RIDE
- Good Friday Trail Ride in Golden Ears
- Where do horses like to roll?