Rules for Reservations
- CONFIRMATION REQUIRED BETWEEN 8-8:30 AM DAY OF RIDE- No Exceptions|
Please call 604-376-0203 to confirm. Please display your number in case we have to call you back.In the event VM is full please text confirmation to this number.
In consideration of others waiting to ride, a call not received is subject to forfeiture.
Rescheduling is subject to $15 per person administration fee.
- 72 hours required for cancellation or change request. No Exceptions.
- We reschedule for inclement weather at our discretion.
- NO REFUNDS. No exceptions.
We will issue a GIFT CARD or reschedule provided guidelines are followed.
- 1 hour and 1.5 hour horseback trail rides require a minimum booking of 4 persons (we will try to match you with another group if possible)
- 2 hour or more horseback trail rides require a minimum booking of 2 persons.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for all reservations (promotions excluded).
- Singles must be paid in full in advance ($60.00/hr).
- Last minute reservations should be called in between 8:30 – 9:00 AM to check for availability.
- Last minute reservations must be paid by CC in full at time of reservation.
- Waivers must be signed prior to riding.
Guidelines for Riding
- Children minimum age 5 years.
- Everyone must wear a helmet – no exceptions. Park regulations. We do provide some complimentary helmets. We cannot guarantee the correct size helmet for everyone so please bring your own. Any sport helmet will be suitable
- Sorry no double riding with children. It is against regulations. All riders must be on a separate horse.
- Weight restrictions – 250 lbs. If you are over 200 lbs and/or larger than a size 36 pant size (or size 16 for women) please advise at time of reservation so we can ensure the right size saddle and horse.
- No backpacks or purses allowed on the ride. Everything must be secured. If you lose it you hike back for it.
- Low heeled boots are recommended (no hiking or work boots – these won’t fit in the stirrups). If no boots then a sturdy sneaker. No street shoes please. ABSOLUTELY NO SANDALS – YOU CANNOT RIDE.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. Do not wear shorts. Some trails have thick underbrush and you can get badly scratched.
- Early spring to mid summer brings out the bugs. Bring your bug spray for mosquitoes, black flies, horseflies and wasps.
- If you have bad allergies to either dogs, horses, hay or bee stings, please bring the appropriate medication.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE CORRAL AREA.