Mexico To Canada Horseback Ride
Over the years, the Best of America crew has taken numerous horseback rides around scenic parts of the country and regularly airs these trips on RFD-TV. Known as the Pacific Crest Trail, the Mexico-to-Canada ride is one of the crew’s longest rides, second only to its trip in 1995.
The driving force behind the Best of America by Horseback is the show’s host and Trail-master, Tom Seay. Tom’s wife Pat produces and directs the show.
During the Mexico-to-Canada ride, Tom and Pat, along with other adventurous horseback riders, will follow the entire route. These riders are called the “Core Riders. Read more about this adventurous trail ride on RideMagazine.
To read more about the Pacific Crest Trail see Wikipedia
- Trail Ride Schedule – Sep 30
- Trail Riding Safety
- Trail Riding Harry Osborne Trial
- Trail Ride Sweat – is it healthy?
- Getting over a fear of horses while horseback trail riding near Vancouver
- Historic Pony Express Trail Ride
- Can your horse handle on-trail encounters?
- 8 yr old Julia takes the reins on her first TRAIL RIDE
- Good Friday Trail Ride in Golden Ears
- Where do horses like to roll?