Trail Ride Schedule – Sep 30
Trail rides available at Golden Ears (Map)
1 hour intro rides are a great way to experience the beauty of the park and prep yourself for a 2 hour adventure ride.
Weekends are booking several weeks in advance so plan ahead.
10:30 AM 12:30 PM 2:30 PM 4:30 PM
12:00 PM 2:00 PM 4:00 PM
(some exceptions may apply during weekdays)
PLAN TO ARRIVE 1/2 HOUR AHEAD OF YOU RIDE TO GET SET UP
For all reservations call 604-376-0203
Your reservation must be reconfirmed by phone
BETWEEN 8:00 – 8:30 am on the day of your ride
No-calls or no shows are subject to forfeiture and/or resale
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE A FULL 72 HOURS PRIOR TO RIDE DATE
(additional fee may apply for reschedules)
- Trail Riding Safety
- Enhance Your Trail Riding Experience
- Trail Riding Harry Osborne Trial
- Getting over a fear of horses while horseback trail riding near Vancouver
- Birthday horseback trail ride in Golden Ears near Vancouver
- Mexico To Canada Horseback Ride
- Historic Pony Express Trail Ride
- Can your horse handle on-trail encounters?
- 8 yr old Julia takes the reins on her first TRAIL RIDE
- Good Friday Trail Ride in Golden Ears