Where do horses like to roll?
Research from Japan sheds some light on horses’ rolling preferences.
To most horse owners, rolling is just a normal equine behavior, or at worst, an inconvenience when a freshly groomed horse heads straight for the sloppiest mud puddle to enjoy a roll states the article. I add that they especially love to do it right after a good brushing down after a trail ride.
Heck, they could have just watched my kids and saved themselves a lot of research money. Continue reading at HorseChannel.
- Trail Ride Schedule – Sep 30
- Trail Riding Safety
- Trail Riding Harry Osborne Trial
- Trail Ride Sweat – is it healthy?
- Getting over a fear of horses while horseback trail riding near Vancouver
- Mexico To Canada Horseback Ride
- Historic Pony Express Trail Ride
- Can your horse handle on-trail encounters?
- 8 yr old Julia takes the reins on her first TRAIL RIDE
- Good Friday Trail Ride in Golden Ears